Saturday, October 20, 2012

Exhausted...

What a week. I'm exhausted and on the verge of tears...

I have an amazing husband and I just want to get that out before I start this little fit I plan on throwing. 

Let me lay down my week for you.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday : up at 6, make Lunch's, start breakfast, wake kids up,out the door by 8, drop averee off at school by 8:30, Ryder by 8:45, come home start laundry, try to clean up the house, eat myself possibly get in a 30 min workout, go pick averee up at 11:30, come home make lunch, finish cleaning up, go pick Ryder up at 3:30,come home start homework, make dinner, clean up,get the kids in bed by 7:30 lights out by 8.  Then I can sit for a few and watch a little TV if I don't crash before that.
Tuesday, Thursday : up at 6 same morning routine except this is my work day so out the door by 7:30 drop ry off a boys and girls club, drop averee off at daycare and start my work day at 8:30. Now this is where it gets tricky. On these days I book until 6 BUT IF Justin can't pick Ryder up guess who gets to rearrange my schedule so he can be picked up by 6 from boys and girls club? Me!!

Now this may not sound to stressful but add in running my own business, and all the other wonderful things that come with begin a mommy. Like this week I had 1super sick kid and had to rearrange my work schedule and have Justin get off early cause we had our open house at the salon this week, the second kid got sick later in the week so my Friday consisted of taking two sick kids with me to work cause I had no other choice. Awesome..... oh and did I mention that was running on less the 2 hours of sleep!?  So today Saturday comes and I again have a full day at work starting at 7am. So I'm up and out the door by 6 and dreading the day ahead of me. Turned out to be a pretty good day, went to a hot yoga class and felt like I sweated all the past week out it was amazing.  Then stopped and got dinner on the way home cause apparently my full day of work wasn't my only job. Got home to have my husband pissy at me because I didn't get something done around the house this week that stopped him from cleaning out the garage today. Really???  Are you feakin kidding me!? I don't have enough shit around here to do you couldn't help me out and take care of it yourself?? I understand you work your ass of for our family, but so do i. I don't get days off period...  a little help every once in a while wouldn't kill you. 

OK I feel better. Thanks for letting me get that out And i love you dearly hubby just needed to release a little frustration ;)

Now let's pray this next week goes little more smooth or I may really lose my mind.

No comments: