Sunday, August 8, 2010

The count down is on!!!

This is the beginning of a very busy week for us. Well I guess it started this past weekend, when Justin left for opening Bear season, and my mom came to visit us, oh and we had to say good bye to my little niece Hailey as she headed back to Cali for a few weeks to see her mommy, but she will be back for my little sister's wedding so all is good. Anyways... I sit here now waiting for the first preseason football game, Justin to get home, and making my list of everything that needs to get done this week.. I'm officially on the count down for my "sister/photo session" trip to Colorado!! We fly out Friday morning and let me tell you, MAMA IS READY FOR A BREAK! haha.... But until then I have a list a mile long to get done. A few important things on my list... 1) taking Averee to her first appointment at the Center of Integrated Medicine. This is to test and see what they can tell me about her dairy and gluten allergies? 2) getting my hair done! I'm due for a root touch up, but the red is slowly fading in to almost a copper/blond color, so this is what I think I'm going to go with! I'm very excited for the change! 3) Miss Lucy has to go in for her last series of shots. 4) Meet with the owner of the salon, so when I get back I can go to work! 5) prepare myself for running a 5K on Saturday!
and those are just a few things on my list! It's going to be a busy week for us and so far all my kids want is to go see Aunt Karri and the kids! It's been a week since the last time we saw them and that is killing them! haha too long! They get spoiled with living so close, I think. ;) Well hopefully next week I will have lots of pictures and fun stories about my trip to Colorado! Hope you all have great week!

No comments: