Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A walk for a good cause!

I put together a girls walk for a very special cause and it turned in to a magnificent weekend! My mom and aunt came over from the valley and my sister, niece, mom, aunt, and myself (oh and the twins) set out Sunday morning for a 5K walk/run to benefit breast cancer! It really meant a lot to me to have my family with me as we did this walk. The turn out was HUGE! and we had so much fun! It has now turned in to some thing we will do every year! It meant a lot to the twins to walk with us, AND their teacher Mrs. Brant who had to step away from teaching this year to under go kemo and is fighting and WILL be the next survivor of breast cancer!!



Loved this lady and her flamingo hat!!


just a glimpse at the crowd

Ryder got to sign the firetruck!

No comments: