Sunday, December 27, 2009

My families Christmas

Last weekend my mom and step dad came over for a little family Christmas. It was great to have them over here, I can't even tell you how much I miss my mom and I know I only live 3 hours away! But usually we go a couple few months with out seeing each other. We have been so lucky the last 3 months or so and we have got to see her almost every other weekend! They came and we spent the entire weekend in Christmas holiday cheer mode. We made ginger bread houses, went to the reindeer farm (super cool, if you are ever over here go see it!) had yummy food and lots of laughter.

Ryder got a new real acoustic guitar and was super stoked! He was yelling "yes now I can be a rock star just like uncle Derek!!" lol.. That's my boy, all he wants to be when he grows up is a rock star. He tells us this just about every other day!

Averee got a bunch of baby stuff and a couple new babies. As you can see she is smoochin on this one and hasn't put it down since the night she opened it. She even slept with all three new ones in bed with her and they all had to be covered up. :)



the super cute reindeer.


My little elf

Can you tell who my monkey is out of my two kids? :)

My other little elf



And our little elf doggie.

No comments: