Friday, November 7, 2008

If it's not one it's the other.


What in the world is going on in my house!!! I feel like I should take everything out and do a HOT steam wash on it all. Last week it was Ryder who we were rushing in to the doctor. This week my poor little A. She has never really been sick so I didn't know if she was going to be like Ryder or maybe we would luck out and she would just be "normal". But after yesterday and last night we are figuring out she is just like her brother and I think a little worse cause she is so young... Poor little thing started out with a cold yesterday and by late afternoon she had a temp of 102.6 and could barely breath, and when I say barely breath I mean it. It scared the crap out of me as I was sitting here lovin on her and she started coughing and could not breath after she was done. She started turning red in the face and looking at me like mommy do something. What do I do, I freak out and start crying!! Real nice right??? So we take her in to immediate care and they gave us an inhaler for her and told us she has bronchitis and probably has a touch of asthma like her brother. Oh joy. Well last night got no better we almost ended up taking her in just cause the inhaler really didn't do much for her. We made it through and now we wait for 11:30 to come around and she goes in for a breathing treatment.

I don't remember us being sick that much last year at all! I have already been to the doctor 4 times in the last month and half! And it's only the beginning of "sick" season....

No comments: