Friday, April 5, 2013

Its been a couple weeks!

Yikes its crazy how time gets away from you, I cant believe a couple weeks has passed already.


Well let's catch up!

First I'll start by going back to our "new way of eating". Its going good...  We really saw the difference this past weekend with easter, we decided to let them have a free weekend and they went buck wild on easter and had a great day of sugar and yummy food!  A couple days leading up to easter I slacked a little and what a difference we got to see in our kids!!!  Not only their little guts BUT with Ryder we watched him go from a very well behaved, in control kid to out of control bouncing off the wall and can't concentrate on anything. We just had his second conference of the year and the teacher couldn't get over how he has "changed" in the last couple months. She has watched him transform in class.  I'm taking a little credit for the fact we make daily goals for him on the way to school so he knows what we expect of him that day, but I truly believe its from the change in his diet!!!  To watch and feel the difference in me I can only imagine what its doing to my kids. AND Averee has been healthy for the past 2 weeks!  I can't remember having a clear 2 weeks in the past 5 months...  So looks like this is how we roll now ;) we officially are a paleo family!  I think I'm going to start posting my favorite recipes that we come across.


Here are a few pics just from the last couple weeks of what's been going on with us!  We have been enjoying the incredible weather here in central Oregon!!!






What mommy was doing while all this craziness was going on around me!!  Lol



I don't know who was having more fun the dog or the kiddo with the squirt gun!




No comments: