Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week one!

I've decided to take this new way of eating one week at a time.  Today was clean out the pantry and fridge day and go grocery shopping! It was crazy to only shop the outside perimeter of the isles and nothing else. The only thing I got on the isles was apple sauce for the kids and sandwich bags. What????!  Haha   over all I'm happy with what I got and I set a goal to only spend $100 a week on groceries!  Again WHAT!!!? I want to prove to myself and others you don't have to break the bank to eat healthy!

I came home cleaned and prepped everything and am so happy with how my fridge is looking ( and yes you will see a couple things still in there not on the paleo diet, like yogurt and power aids but my kids are kids. I'm not depriving them of everything )



No comments: