Thursday, March 7, 2013

Its a mommy meltdown kinda week...

My poor husband has had his hands full this week. As most of you know we have been struggling with Averee's health and trying so hard to keep her healthy but since the beginning of December we have been in and out of the doctors about every two weeks. Between sickness, crankyness, sleepless nights, and mommy having to move my work schedule around, I'm fully starting to lose it!  I've had  to two meltdowns so far this week and my poor friend Jillian got the one this morning. Tears, frustrations, and just feeling helpless for my baby girl.  I can't even remember the last time I had a full nights sleep!  My mind is mush. My poor clients are having to rearrange their schedules cause I can't come in and I feel HORRIBLE!!  I love my job and I don't want to start losing clients over this, but I guess that's what happens when your a mama. My babies will always come first!   We just switched the kids over to new insurance, so we are playing then waiting game while they feet fully enrolled, and as soon as all that "fun" paperwork is done she goes in for tubes, and will be getting her tonsils and adenoids removed. I'm thrilled in the thought that this ,may help!  So please keep us on your thoughts and pray it all goes away after surgery!

No comments: