Friday, December 2, 2011

Perfect afternoon.

One of my favorite months!  It's a busy one but if you take the time to take in a little of it each day, it's seriously one of the best times of the year.
It doesn't happen often but this week I actually had a couple days to just be home and catch up on cleaning, decorate for Christmas and do a few crafts with the kids.  I sit here now sipping my candy cane tea quietly listening to Christmas music thinking of all the things I am thankful for this time of year and how the kids and I can give back in some way to our neighbors around us. 

Think it's time to get out my book and curl up in my chair with the sun beaming down on me and snuggled in my favorite blanket.  Yup one of the many reasons I love this time of year so much.  The super cold temps and beaming sun.  Perfect combo!!!

No comments: