Thursday, January 27, 2011

what a beautiful day!

today was so gorgeous!  I am so ready for spring and this just made it worse.  It was 60 and sunny all day, so we headed to Bend and I dropped the kids off at my brothers, headed to my sisters picked her up and we went on a little hike around the Deschutes river in Old Mill district.  They have a trail that wraps around the river and it ends up being a 5 mile walk/hike.  It's beautiful and hoppin with people.  I love it!  After our great little workout, we picked the kids up had lunch in Old Mill, and then did a little shopping for some new shades.  :)  got home and was very excited when Justin pulled up right after me!  This meant I got to go for a run!  Lucy and I headed down tot he canyon and got in a 2 mile run!  Oh how today was so perfect..  I'm ready for spring!!!!!

Along the river

Ryder rockin his new aviators!
Averee picked some purple with rhinestones.  Surprise surprise.  LOL

No comments: