Monday, December 20, 2010

Count down to Christmas!

Can't believe Christmas is this weekend!

Time has flown by this year.  I'm still trying to go back and remember what all has happened this year and where the time has gone?  I am going to have a 5 year old in 2 weeks!!  What?! When did that happen?  Oh well can't dwell on that need to focus on whats coming up in 5 days!

This year has been a tearful wonderful year.  We have hit some rough patches, but seem to always pull out of it some way or another.  I truly don't know what I would do without my husband!  He is amazing and the rock of our family.  

I have been so busy at work the last couple weeks I haven't even had time to catch my breath.  I am still running around and trying to figure out what I need to get for Christmas!  Last weekend I worked a half day on Saturday so I could try and finish up my shopping.  It's really hard when you have your kids with you ALL the time...  2 weeks ago Justin left for the weekend to go hunting, so really this weekend was my only time to get away and get things done.  I toughed it out, and let me tell you I don't know what was worse, this crazy winter weather we are having or trying to find a parking spot and not just ramming all the idiots out there!  

This year has been fun other then the minor set backs ;)  My kids are at such fun ages to shop for.  We have taken a different approach to what we are getting them this year.  I have gone cheap!!!  haha..  I have bought only sale items or Craigslist!  Let me tell you, you find some AMAZING deals if you take the time to search! The kids big Santa Gifts this year are exciting for me, Ryder is getting a new scooter with helmet, and Justin is making Averee a Doll House!  When I was a little girl, my grandpa made my sister and I a doll house and it was the BEST thing ever!  I'm so excited for her!!  And I found a spectacular deal on a GPS unit for Justin!  He is going to be so surprised, as we don't usually do presents for each other and only stockings.  

It has taken a few nights of tears, and a lot of deep breathing with all the stress we have had come with this wonderful time of year.  But it hit me at some point, that no matter how much or how little my kids have this year I have AMAZING kids that will be thrilled with anything that is under that tree and I have family that is so wonderful and stands by us and helps as much as they can!  I don't know what I would do without their Aunt Karri, Uncle Derek, and Aunt Katie babysitting for me wh
Saved
en I have had to go in to work just about everyday! I can't wait for Christmas day when my mom arrives and we all get to spend that special holiday together, like it should be!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Here's to a white Christmas!  (I know we will be having one!!)

No comments: