Sunday, November 14, 2010

Doing a little Cleansing...

The past few weeks, my poor body has been going through it's ups and downs.  I wish I wasn't having to do this, but have decided it's time.  And I think the week before the biggest eating holiday will be a great time. :)

I can't seem to gain any energy, I can feel I have cysts back on my ovaries that want to rupture but have decided just to hang out an leave me in pain all day instead (I have had many rupture and it's so painful!)  My skin is paying from all the stress, and hormones being out of whack, and the list seems to be going on and on!  So I have decided a good whole body cleansing may be just want I need.  Or at least I'm hoping it helps!  
So tomorrow I start a 3 day juice cleanse.  Did some research and this one seems to be a good and easy one to get through.  We'll see!  ;) I'm going to take it day by day and see how it goes.  I would love to drop a few pounds off it, but ultimately I'm doing this to try and get my body back to basics.  Wish me luck!

No comments: