Friday, September 17, 2010

five friday favs...

1)  Having the most amazing friends. I may not have tons and tons but the hand full of fabulous ones I do have I would take over a ton of half ass friends any day!   I love each one of you dearly in your own special ways!  I feel so lucky to have you in my life each and everyday!  

2)  Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  To die for!  I love them!

3) Football Season is upon us, and I'm the wife that is a sucker for fantasy football!  Watch out boys, I'm coming for ya'll!
GO SAINTS!!!
GO BEAVERS!!
4) This week we have got to end our days with thunder and lightening storms.  I love opening all the windows and doors and listening to them, and waking up the next day to the smell of the juniper from the rain.

5) taking my puppers to the dog park.  I know this one sounds silly, but she gets so stinkin excited, it's so cute!  Once we get in there she runs in circles as fast as she can and then hops around on her hind legs.  She makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face every morning.  Maybe that's why we go at the butt crack of dawn?  It gives me a little morning sunshine.  :) 



1 comment: