Friday, August 27, 2010

five friday favs...

1) Fall is coming! I can feel it in the air... I'm so excited, fall is my favorite time of the year! I'm on the count down until I can decorate!

2) My creative juices are flowing! I am officially heading back in to the Salon to do nails again! I will still be working on my Cupcake biz, but this is still one of my favorite things to do, so here I go again!

3) On this crisp morning (well cold really, not crisp quit yet) I sitting here with my sweatshirt on and drinking my hot coffee, and it's just a perfect way to start the day/weekend!

4) Got Katy Perry's new CD this week and LOVE LOVE it! It's not really kid friendly, so when the kids are in the car we pretty much repeat California Girls over and over and over again! But I finally did get to listen to the whole CD and I love it!


4) With these cooler days coming, I get to use my crock pot!!! I love my crock pot and cook in it all the time during the cooler seasons! This totally excites me! I know totally lame right? ;)

5) The count down is on!!! 8 days until my little sister gets married! That means 5 days until we leave for our beach vacation! woohoo!!!

No comments: