Friday, June 4, 2010

It's the little things...

My friend post her "five favorites for Friday" every week and I love reading them! So I have decided to steal her idea and start my own fav Friday lists. :) Thanks MJ!

It really is just the little tiniest things that please me through out the week! (that's either really sad or really good. lol)
1. My coffee in the morning. I look forward to it every morning! I truly don't know what I would do with out it.

2. A fresh new set of nails! And in light of the walk I am doing on Sunday for Breast Cancer, I'm rockin some bright pink!


3. Watching the new puppers torment the kids... haha might be evil but I really do enjoy watching her chase them around and them run from her and jump on the highest piece of furniture near them! haha

4. Having family live so close to me. It's a wonderful feeling just knowing my brother and sister are only 20 mins away.


5. With all this rain, yesterday and today we have finally saw some glimmers of sun! makes think that maybe JUST MAYBE our summer weather is on it's way? I can hope right?

1 comment:

Molly said...

Yaaaaay Jamee!! I LOVE IT!!!