Monday, April 19, 2010

count down is on!!


I'm officially on the count down to my very first race! It has come so fast, don't know if I'm fully prepared for it but either way I'm super excited to run it or walk if need be. ;) I've been working for a couple months, but nothing like I should have been. I should have been working out 6 days a week with one day off, and my weeks looked more like 3 or 4 days on a good week. Yikes! So I'm going in to this 5K with an open mind and going to run AS MUCH AS I CAN!! I know there will be some walking breaks and I'm really OK with that, all that is important is I FINISH! After the race is all over we are going to head down to the beach for a little relaxing and fun!!
Please wish me luck, for I will need all I can get!

(this picture is what I feel like I look like when I'm running! lol)

1 comment:

Krystle said...

You will do great!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)