Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh what would I do without you...

Can someone say night mare of a day! And it's only 2.. SIGH... I'm so ready for this day to be over with and everyone go to bed and start over tomorrow. Since the moment we all have got up my daughter had decided today would be a great day to make every one's life horrible! The lovely terrible 2's have definitely set in. She has been throwing HUGE massive fits the last couple weeks and today they have been one right after another. We had to do a little running around this afternoon, for some soccer stuff and just to get out of the house we have been cooped up all week. Apparently she didn't feel like doing running around? She threw a fit in every store and at the last one it was a doozie! She was screaming her head off in the store, everyone looking at us and then she got mad at her brother and hit him right in the eye! This lady passing actually gasped!! Talk about freakin embarrassing! I finally had enough and I took her out to the car and she was fine.. What a brat! lol..
The only part of this that helped me get through...
AWWWW STARBUCKS(need I say more)

No comments: