Thursday, January 14, 2010

making progress.

I have been working so hard to get his room complete. It's almost there! We still have a few things to do to it but over all it's coming together wonderfuly! I have some tracks to put up on each of the walls and Justin and I have to find a weekend when we are both home to start working on the cave! That will be on the bottom bunk. But anyways thought I would post some pictures of what we have done so far.

dino lamp in on order.

so easy to decorate when he has SO MUCH dinosaur stuff

his new bedding along with yes.. Little Foot! It was my brothers back in the day when the movie first came out!




The dinosaur tracks go with these guys.

some of his wonderful toys I have used in the decorating process. :)

1 comment:

India Daisy said...

Oh my word - what an AWESOME bedroom! "WOW"...
xoxo