Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Girl


Averee has been sick with a cold the last couple of days, and this morning she woke up a little before 5. This was not going to work with mommy, so I crawled in to her "big girl" bed with her and we snuggled and both fell right back to sleep. She is still sleeping in her crib but we have her bed all set up, and are just waiting for daddy to finish up one more thing on it before we make the big switch. I guess I started some thing this morning though? This afternoon I asked her if she was ready for nap time and she walked back to her room and wanted in her "big girl" bed and not her crib. I put her up there and she was so happy, and tucked herself right in and was ready for her nap.





1 comment:

Molly said...

She is so big!! Happy to see that she is loving her big girl bed, and really, on her own terms. Cute room!!!