Tuesday, March 10, 2009

work in progress.


Due to the over whelming demands for CNI (weight loss system) in their first month of business my product came about a week later then anticipated. Happy to say they have got that situation all under control.

I started the product last Thursday and let me tell you I'm in love with it! I am down 5lbs and and inch and half in my waist!! This excites me to the max! lol.
I feel great on this stuff. You know how some you get on and it makes you either feel like your on speed or I don't know just feel weird? This doesn't do that, I have more energy but it's just that and no jitters or anything. As of this first week I haven't changed my eating at all, and have been doing my walking a few times a week but that's it other then trying to drink more water. That is how easy this is. I don't feel like I have to watch every calorie or take the time to write down and count up my points. I just don't feel like I really have time during the day to focus on all that right now. Well I just wanted to give you all an up date on how this is going.

www.cheatneatdiet.com/jkingsbury

Even my husband has started using the cheat on his food!

No comments: