Monday, March 2, 2009

Prehistoric Planet.

As some of you know my Mr. Ryder is obsessed with Dinosaurs! He has been ever since he was about a year old. This is something he is not growing out of. His newest favorite show is on Discovery Kids. It's called Prehistoric Planet. At first I didn't know if he was going to be a little scared, this show is very realistic. It's all about the dinosaur ages and you learn daily about different Dinosaurs. He gets so so excited, I love watching him learn about this stuff and just be fascinated by it all. I don't know maybe this will be his calling later in life. http://www.prehistoricplanet.com/

1 comment:

Jessica and Joe said...

How cute, I will have to check this out. Selena loves dino's also. Maybe we should get them together sometime :) Cars and Dino's!