Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just me.

I haven't wrote anything for a while. Sorry to anyone who actually reads my scribblings.
I have been in a little of a funk lately. I really need to make this year a year of change for myself. I love all aspects of my life, but when a take a step back and look at the big picture, it seems to all be about my husband and kids, nothing for myself. I have given up on the salon. I used to go in evenings and weekends just for a little me time, and I loved it! I think all that my little life consists of is cleaning up toys and "trying" to stay on top of the laundry. SO BORING!!
What in the world has happened to me?
Where have I gone??

Well this is my year! Time for a fresh start. We are done having kids, and even though my children are little, doesn't mean I can't start focusing on my own life. Right?
I'm so excited to be going to the Las Vegas Beauty Show in June. I'm thinking this will be the start for me to take charge and get back in to the "beauty industry"

This is our year to have a fresh start! New beginnings. For the entire family. I'm excited about 2009 I know it holds big changes for our little family.


No comments: