Sunday, September 28, 2008

A quick update.

So Neiko has not got any better. Last night in the middle of the night he even had a couple that were only a couple hours apart. The didn't seem as bad though, they didn't last as long as the others. In my mind I'm thinking maybe he's starting to come out of it. But about 5 hours later he went in to one again. This one ended up being on my brother so I don't know how bad it was. Then about an hour ago he had one that he still really hasn't come all the way out of. He's not really responding to me, and is scared of anyone that comes his way. I have a call in to the emergency vet here in town so I'm waiting for him to call me back so I can take him in and see what my options are. With this last one I'm really not thinking my options are going to be to many. I'm really afraid this last one could have done some damage. :(

No comments: