Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is it really going to catch on?

Our day....

Full of sitting in the bathroom on the floor with Averee while Ryder sits on the toilet "trying" to go to the bathroom, reading his books. It is now 5:18 and he has still not actually done anything in the toilet. I'm stickin it out, I know it will eventually catch on but come on how many days am I going to have to spend in on the bathroom floor?!

And if we weren't in the bathroom, Ryder has decided that every time I put Averee down for a nap today he sneaks in and crawls in her crib with her, I only know he is in there after I hear her gut giggling! :)

Yes this was my day. Yay daddy is home, his turn to sit in the bathroom! :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

You are such a mommy Jame! Haha. Your blog should be renamed for the time being, "the bathroom diaries"!