Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need a girls weekend!



I need to get away!! Just girls, no husbands, no kids. Just a good ol' fashion retreat away! Full of days at the spa, and shopping! Any takers???

I love my husband and kids to pieces, but I think it's time for mom to get away for a long needed break. Justin has taken up bow hunting this year and I"m really happy he has found something he enjoys so much, but I HATE IT! It has consumed his entire life for the last 2 month. Last month he had to "practice" almost everyday and at least once on the the weekends, then when the actual season opened, lets just say it's me and the kids this month. He leaves Friday night after work and then comes home on Sunday. Well this weekend he leaves again, and I'm especially not happy bout it cause our 6 year wedding anniversary is on Sunday! All I can say is I better get a damn good present! ( I know that all you wives that have husbands that hunt can feel my pain) :) I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but we are pretty much down to one car right now and of coarse it's the pickup, so that leaves me at home 24/7 without any transportation for me and the kiddos. I know your all probably thinking "just go and get another car" well going in to winter and my husband working in construction we can't take the "chance" of getting something and then him not working the next couple of months. So for now it's just one car or well truck for the family.. It's almost over, what I have 2 more weeks? At least until the 2nd season comes in November..... :(

With the kids being sick this week it's put me over the top. I NEED A VACA!!! With all my girls, drinking some wine and talkin bout anything and everything...

3 comments:

Molly said...

wine included, right?

Anonymous said...

I second the Mom's weekend idea!! :)

Kati said...

I just got back from a girls weekend, but who can't uses more than one??? I'm totally game! Lots, and lots of wine, right!!!

Sorry about the sick kiddos, once again! Kynz is still really sick, and in fact hasn't gotten out of my arms all day...nap included! Argghh. Let me know when and where, and I'm there!!!