Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School has started!

I have a preschooler and a first grader!!! I'm still in shock that I actually get 3 hours all alone. I went grocery shopping today and I didn't have any little people fighting over who gets to sit in the "big" part of the cart or worse having to have the huge impossible "car" carts! Yes it's the little things that thrill me. ;)

Averee actually started last week and although Justin and I were both in complete panic over her starting ( she's our shy and only wants to be home with mom girl) we didn't give her enough credit. The sweet girl was so excited when we got there, she gave me a hug and went on her merry way. I was shocked! Anyway she loves school and is pretty bummed she only gets to go 3 days a week.

Ryder started school today. And our "non" shy boy was bouncing down the hall so excited that school was finally starting. And when we got in there he gets to sit by the pet turtle! He's stocked! Haha

No comments: