Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 20

Highlight of my day:

This may sound silly but if your a mom you will totally get this!

Just got back from a wonderful mommy weekend away and well today was getting back into the groove of things and that includes grocery shopping. Most of the time I try to sneak away alone or just with averee but not tonight! Apparently I was missed over the weekend cause everyone wanted to come with. Justin could tell I was getting a little flustered with the tired kids I had dragging along side the cart so he took them off to the sporting goods and toys so I could finish in peace. It was so nice!!! As we walked out with a smile on all our faces I look up and see the sky looking oh so beautiful.

This... Was the highlight of my day.. (it's such a mom highlight lol)

No comments: