Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer days....

This summer is flying by! I don't know how are days go so fast. I do however feel this summer I have officially hit the crazy running around to all the kids activities, working, and trying to find time to do "normal" chores moment.. I knew it was coming but was so not prepared for it. With me working 3-4 days a week, Ryder in golf 4 days a week and averee in gymnastics 1-2 times a week, I feel like I'm driving non stop and that's just regular daily activities not just "having fun". But with all that said I won't complain cause we our having a fabulous summer :). The kids are fully swimming ( I think averee has found her "thing") BBQ's with the fam and day trips to the lakes and wonderful hiking trails we are surrounded by. Yup we live in the best place during the summer months...

(I don't know if Ryder's dad ever thought his son would look like this out on the golf course, but with that said he loves it and I love my little fashion statement out there livin it up!)

No comments: