Thursday, December 29, 2011

it will be a sad sad day....

The time is coming and I knew it would buy just not really ready for it. I'm talking about my sweet puppers JJ. J is going on 15 years old now and still acting good but moving slower and slower each day. the colder it gets the more we see him going down hill. He also has a lump on one of his back legs. Usually it goes in and out but stays pretty small, well now it's getting bigger and bigger and lets face it at 15 years old we're not going to put a lot of money in to him. The day I have to put him down will probably be the hardest day I have ever had to go through. I've had j since he was 9weeks old! He has been in my life before my kids and husband. Thinking about him today I started crying just thinkin about it I can't even imagine the actual day.... :(

No comments: