Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!

A new year is beginning...  Can't believe it!  We rang in the New Year home with the kiddos, like we do every year.  :)  I won't complain cause I'm not a fan of drunks and crazy drivers, so I enjoy staying home.  Our night consisted of eating good foods, and playing Dino Monopoly, Candy land, and the wii.  I made it to about 11:20 and then crashed, do I have to mention that my 5 year old made it until about the same time as me!

Well here's to a New Year and I know it's going to be a WONDERFUL year!

A few "goals" (not resolutions) I setting for myself:
Walk Lucy daily
Drop the last few (25) pounds I have to lose
Run a half marathon
See my Colorado friends at least one time this year!

I'm sure there are more, actually I know there is but for the moment these are the good ones to list. 

Good luck everyone with any "goals" or "resolutions" you set for yourself!

No comments: