Monday, August 31, 2009

Seriously?

This last weekend was opening Hunting season for Justin, so the kids and I (and my friend Katie from the valley) went school shopping for Ryder. He starts preschool in a week!! He is so excited and so is mommy. ;) He has been super excited to pick out his lunch bag and this is the one he picked. It's really cool and cost mommy $10 bucks.


Then later that day we went to a few garage sales. And he found this one. You could tell the couple were grandparents and they adored Ryder and Averee. She ended up giving this lunch pail to Ryder cause he fell in love with it and carried it around all over with him. Now he only wants to use this one for school. It cost me NOTHING....



So what have we learned from this? We keep all receipts to take it back! That's $10 bucks I can save!!! Who would have thought he would pick total old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles over a bran new Cars one? That's my boy though, he loves him some old school.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hahaha. I love that! Ryder has good taste. Old school TMNT is waaaaay cool.