Monday, May 18, 2009

Pole Pedal Paddle

This past weekend we got to experience some thing all of us were looking so forward to! It's called the Pole Pedal Paddle in Bend. It's kind of a all kind of event challenge. The adults went on Saturday and they biking up to bachelor, ski down the mountain, bike back to where they start canoing, and then end it with a long run. Or something a long those lines?? But anyway on Sunday they do the Kids PPP, 3 out of 4 of my sister's kids competed in it. It was so cool! They started with biking, then got to raft down the river and ended with an obstacle coarse. They had so much fun! The kids and I spent the day in the sun watching them. I think my kids had just as much fun as they did competing. Averee got to spend the afternoon eating ice cream and Ryder got to do a little coarse they had set up for the young ones. I think this is going to turn in to some thing we compete in every year!!









No comments: