Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can't get enough of this weather!

I don't know about everyone, but here on our side of the mountain we have had some amazing, beautiful weather! Record highs the last couple of days. Yesterday we made it past 60! You combine that with the sun beaming down on you it's pretty warm. The kids and I have been trying to take advantage of it as much as we can. So today we went to my sisters for lunch and then adventured out on a hike. It was beautiful!!! By the time we made it back I had one kid on my back and holding the other in the front (nothin like a little extra weight to burn more calories). On the way home we didn't even make it on to the main road and I had two kids out and two dogs out in the very back. It was a nice peaceful drive home. :)







1 comment:

Molly said...

Those photos are beautiful Jame. What a fun outing!