Thursday, October 16, 2008

Growing up so fast.


Why do they have to grow so fast??? I swear Ryder was just my little baby last week? He is getting so big so fast. On one hand I love it but on the other I wish I could just stick him in a box and not let him grow anymore.

My son can be a handful most of the time, he goes non stop and most days by bed time I'm ready to pull my hair out or just collapse, but I really wouldn't change a thing about him. He keeps us on our toes every minute of every day! (It's good for Justin, hes so quiet and laid back it puts the spark under his bum to get him going) :) Ryder's newest thing is every morning he wakes up and comes out and looks at me with his sleepy sleepy eyes still holding his blankie and says " mommy I need my hot coffee please" Yes he asks me for hot coffee every morning. lol... He thinks it's his hot coffee and I give him some hot coco with marshmallows. I love the little things they come up with. He makes me laugh every day.

No comments: