Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy Week.

Where do I begin. We have had a lot going on this week already and we are only half way through the week. This past weekend we went to the fall festival, had a blast. It's in down town Bend and it's huge. They have a huge kids area and the kids got to paint pumpkins, and go bobbing for apples. Sunday we stayed home and just got to relax with Justin. Finally he is done hunting and got to be home with the family (and extended family with my brother and Hailey staying with us) all weekend. Then Monday I started watching a little girl named Madison. She fits in with us so well I could not have asked for a better little girl to come stay
at our house. I have her 3-4 days a week every other week. So nice cause I can still schedule things on the weeks I don't have her.

We did get some rain last week that turned out to be super fun for Ryder. You have to remember we really don't get that much rain around here and my son runs around with his rain boots on asking all the time if he can go jump in mud puddles. So last Friday he came up missing again it's pouring outside and I have Averee in my arms go in to the back yard and found him with his rain boots on jumping in this huge deep mud puddle! The middle of the puddle came up to his knees. He was soaking wet and cracking up having so much fun. I ran in put Averee down and grabbed my camera. It was one of those moments I was dieing of laughter and had to get some pictures of it.

So anyways that is what we have been up to for the last few days. Hope everyone is having a great week.

2 comments:

Erin said...

so where are the pictures? you can't tease us with them then not post any!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh, what a doll face. He is SUCH A BOY!!!